Saturday, February 29, 2020

Cable

Now I've got a 4K TV, it was time to update my cable box to one that gives a 4K signal.  So I got my new box this afternoon.  Installed it, turned it on, and black screen.  Unplug, plug back in, black screen.  Check connections, try again, black screen.  Call customer service, go through automated steps, no change.  Speak to an actual technician, go through a load of checks, no change.  Schedule appointment with technician to come round to my house tomorrow afternoon.  No cable until then.  Not happy.  This may be the final straw that breaks the camel's back - might be time to cut the cord.  Ironically, I also got a new modem as well and didn't have any problems getting that set up (thank god) and my internet speed has never been faster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment