Saturday, February 15, 2020

Reading

I've developed a lot of bad habits over the last few years.  And I think one of my worse is really cutting back on my reading.  I can't remember the last book I read - maybe one about Trump's presidency.  But certainly I haven't read a fiction book for quite a number of years, and that's not healthy.  Not even any of the Game of Thrones ones which I own but said I wouldn't start until the series ended.  And they're still wrapped in cellophane sitting on my bookshelf.  The only reading I do now is TIME magazine, but I even find I'm doing that less and less and falling behind on my issues.  This needs to change.  A good book is arguably better than a good film, and I think I might sleep better if I read before going to sleep rather than play a game on my iPhone.   

No comments:

Post a Comment