Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Interior Design

If or when I ever get the time, energy and help, I would like nothing more than to redesign the layout of the ground floor of my abode.  Dump the pool table, which I hardly use any more because it's become a little bit warped over time.  Buy a new sofa and a bigger TV and move them into the room where the pool table is.  Buy a decent dining table set and put that where the TV currently is.  Move my desk and computer into their own room, which is currently used for storage.  And move all my boxes and stuff currently in that room upstairs - there's room in the roof space to put all that junk.  The sacrifice would be the pool table - which makes me sad, but my advice is if you're going to get a pool table then get a decent full-sized one and make sure you have good space for it that isn't one of your main rooms - think a basement or garage.  But I have no regrets for having one over the last few years, though I suspect it hasn't made me a particularly better player.   

No comments:

Post a Comment