Monday, September 30, 2019

Football Has-Beens

I recorded Man Utd versus Arsenal, and watched it when I got home tonight.  I say watched, when what I really mean is fast-forwarded because it was an awful game.  I mean, truly dreadful and totally devoid of any quality.  It just goes to show how far apart Liverpool and Man City are from everyone else.  I frankly think both Man Utd and Arsenal might even struggle to make the top 6.  It was shockingly poor for 2 teams that used to be real giants of the game.  They have both got a long, long way to go if they think they can challenge for the title again.  How the mighty have fallen.  And because I hate both clubs, this brings me great joy.

2 comments:

  1. "It just goes to show how far apart Liverpool and Man City are from everyone else. I frankly think both Man Utd and Arsenal might even struggle to make the top 6" - Exactly the sum total of all the meeja opinion column inches this morning here in Ing-ger-land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pleasantly amazed that we are above MU after 7 games

    ReplyDelete