Thursday, December 27, 2018

Wall

As much as I don't like a government shutdown, I am totally with the Democrats in refusing to allow Trump to squander all this money on building a stupid, pointless wall with Mexico.  Let Trump fester in the White House for as long as the shutdown lasts, sending out his petty whiny tweets.  What a pathetic man-baby he is.  I'm not totally against taking steps to improve border security, but building a useless f*cking expensive wall does not help.  I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we get to see the PR disaster that is Trump on vacation playing golf, whilst the Secret Service that are protecting him are not getting paid.  Mind you, this shutdown is not exactly doing my stock investments any favors - so hope things get sorted out quickly in the new year.  Trump's entire presidency has taken the stock market on a roller coaster ride - it's a big concern that we might be on the verge of a massive bear market.  My company's stock price has dropped about 25% in the last 6 months - that is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment