Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Print Media

Print media is gradually dying, and it is starting to reflect in their really poor customer service.  I’ve got issues with Time magazine now, a magazine which I’ve subscribed to ever since a subscription was gifted to me a while ago (thank you if it was from you, definitely one of the better gifts I’ve got!).  I hadn’t received this week’s issue, and I went online to check my account and it says it has expired.  What?  Even though the box for automatic renewal is checked.  I have contacted customer service, but haven’t heard anything back yet.  I remember I previously contacted them to complain about why my automatic annual subscription was so much more than what I’ve seen online for the same subscription – and only got back a nonsensical reply from someone whose first language was clearly not English.  I wonder if they’ve interpreted that to mean that I want to cancel my account.  God knows.  What a pain in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment