Monday, July 2, 2018

World Cup R16 Day 3

Brazil and Belgium through today – to the surprise of absolute nobody.  Though neither were particularly convincing – should make for a good quarter final.  I still say Belgium regret beating England!  Though a bit ominous that apart from Spain all the group winners have won their Round of 16 games so far.  That is a bad omen for England.  I’ve decided to work from home tomorrow morning so that I can watch the game from there.  I’m a bit nervous – France and Belgium have shown that they are good enough to come back from adversity, but I’m not sure England can do the same.  I predict a nervy and tense encounter – but if we take our chances, we should win.  Most important match in a decade for England?  Damn straight.   

No comments:

Post a Comment