Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Liar

Monday: “President Putin just said it’s not Russia, I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

Tuesday: “I would like to clarify, in a key sentence in my remarks, I said the word ‘would’ instead of ‘wouldn’t.’ The sentence should have been: ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia,’”.

Tuesday: “I accept our intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election took place, could be other people also. A lot of people out there.”

Trump claims that he misspoke.  I don’t believe him for a second.  What he claims he should have said doesn’t even make any sense in the context of the original statement.  He also claims to have accepted the US intelligence agencies conclusions.  Again, I don’t believe him for a second.  In that statement, you can clearly see which part was prepared for him to say by someone else and which part was what he really thought.

LOCK HIM UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment