Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Independence Day!

Happy Traitor's Day!  At least that is what someone texted me today.  It kind of sucks that July 4th lies on a Wednesday this year, otherwise I would probably have gone somewhere for a long weekend.  Instead, I'm back at work tomorrow.  Hopefully I won't get too disturbed tonight by my neighbors setting off fireworks - which they've already been doing during the day, even though it's illegal where we are.  But I expect I will be.  I thought about going into work this evening in order to watch the big fireworks show on Lake Union from our office roof, but too much hassle - you need to get there early before they close the streets to traffic, then you have to hang around for ages until the show actually starts, and then you're stuck for hours afterwards because the traffic getting out is apparently an absolute nightmare.  Maybe another year I might do it, but not this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment