Sunday, December 3, 2017

Christmas Decorations

I'm in a quandary.  Now I live in a house, should I make more of an effort with Christmas decorations?  But then my house is hidden from the road, so nobody would see my decorations apart from me and my immediate neighbors - so it just doesn't seem worth it.  I just don't know.  I've got some fairly basic decorations which could easily be sufficient, but probably a long way short of really getting into the holiday spirit.  Definitely can't say that about work - our admin assistant has been putting up tinsel and decorations everywhere, so the office is looking very festive.  I think there is also a competition for the best decorated cube, and I think there is also an ugly sweater day coming up.  They had none of these things last year, so definitely seems like somebody has said something about the holiday atmosphere at work or the lack thereof.

No comments:

Post a Comment