Saturday, September 30, 2017

iHate

I probably sound like a broken record, but have I said how much I hate Apple, iTunes, my iPod and my iPhone?  I was downloading some photos from my iPhone and iPod to my computer, and I made the fateful decision to accept some software updates.  What a disaster.  All my carefully chosen display settings, podcasts I had subscribed to, music I had saved, and probably other things I haven't even realized yet are gone.  What a nightmare - a pain in the ass to try to recreate everything I had before (I'm sure there's podcasts that I had subscribed to that I won't ever hear again).  Every time I do one of these updates that is supposed to improve things, something invariably goes wrong.  Frustrating.

Here are some photos from Thursday:







No comments:

Post a Comment