Sunday, October 1, 2017

Once a Couch Potato ...

... always a couch potato.

I want to cut down on my TV intake, and yet here I am looking at my scheduled DVR recordings today and see that I have 12 recordings scheduled.  Yes, 12!  That is way too many - even for the best viewing night of the week.  Let's see what we have - 2 animated comedies (Bob's Burgers, Family Guy), 2 network comedies (Ghosted, The Last Man on Earth), 3 premium cable comedies (Curb Your Enthusiasm, Episodes, Vice Principals), 1 reality show (Shark Tank), 1 British costume drama (Poldark), 2 premium cable dramas (The Deuce, Ray Donovan) and 1 comedy news show (Last Week Tonight).  Having managed to empty my DVR to new lows over the summer, clearly it is going to quickly fill up again....!

No comments:

Post a Comment