Thursday, April 20, 2017

Happy Anniversary

Today is the 1 year anniversary of my blog!  365 blog entries.  Good grief!  Given my track record on previous blogs, I didn't think this would last – but here we are, still going (relatively) strong.  I think it has helped enormously that I haven’t really been that busy at work over the last year, meaning that I've had time to compose fairly lengthy posts.  How long I can keep this going, I don’t know – surely at some point I might actually be properly utilized at work!  Fortunately there have been enough news and world events over the last year to comment on, because there is a certain amount of repetitiveness concerning my dreary and monotonous existence that I don’t want to bore you with.  But hey, that’s the way it’s been for way longer than I care to dwell on so at least I've kind of accepted that’s the way of my life for the moment!   But as we start to leave behind the bad weather over the last 6 months, hopefully I’ll start getting out and about a bit more again, so I hope to have more photos and interesting stuff to post.  And of course, expect me to find lots of new things to complain about once I move into my new place!  Thanks for reading.    

1 comment: