Sunday, April 30, 2017

Comcast

I hate Comcast.  I shall try to refrain from using profanity, but they really are the worst.  They are one of America's biggest cable/internet providers - which translates to one of America's biggest monopolies - which translates to one of America's worst companies for customer satisfaction.  Unfortunately, they are the only provider for both where I am now and where I am moving to - so I had arranged to transfer my service for later in the week when I actually move.  Naturally, I woke up this morning to find that my TV and internet service was not working because they had prematurely discontinued the service.  OK, this should only take a quick phone call to fix.  4 hours later, speaking to multiple people as I kept on being passed off from one department to another, stuck on call waiting for ages, with them unable to work out why my internet service could not be restored, I finally got my full service back.  Extremely pissed off, absolute waste of morning, appalled at how long it took to fix, very wary of whether my service will actually work when I move.  I doubt it.  I had loads of problems with my Comcast service in my old place in Seattle as well - they really do suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment