Thursday, October 20, 2016

Decency

In an election tainted by negativity, lies and insults – a temporary antidote with a charming letter Bush Sr. left for Bill Clinton:



Can you imagine that happening nowadays if the power was turned over from Democrat to Republican or vice versa?  I can’t.  Such is the terrible polarization of today’s American politics (though hopefully Trump’s behavior and insanity will draw the Republicans just a little bit away from the extreme right.  Please.) 

I have to apologize for the sheer amount of political blog entries I’ve been posting recently, but my feelings about the shame being brought onto American and world politics (initially by Republicans generally, and now almost exclusively by Trump) is very strong and I have to vent.  It’s been noted that my blogs haven’t had much positivity in them recently – I hope that will change, particularly when Trump hopefully disappears from the political landscape after the election which should improve my mood no end! 

No comments:

Post a Comment