Friday, October 14, 2016

Death Star

I’m in a moral dilemma.  I recently ordered the Lego Death Star.  Not cheap, a bit impulsive, a bit of a see if it will be worth anything in 10 years’ time type purchase.

Image result for lego death star

I had some trouble ordering it from the Lego website – it kept on hanging up without confirming a purchase.  So my order got duplicated.  I phoned Lego and left an e-mail asking if they could cancel one of my orders – and, to their credit, they got back to me saying they would and that my credit card wouldn’t get charged twice.  So all was good and the set arrived at the end of last week.  But then this week, another set got delivered to me – apparently from my cancelled order.  So now I’ve got 2 Lego Death Stars but I was only charged for one.  My moral dilemma – do I let them know this?  I think I’m going to hold on to it for the time being – if they get in touch with me then I will return.  But if not, then am I doing a bad thing by not saying anything or am I just a lucky recipient of their mistake? 

No comments:

Post a Comment