Friday, December 22, 2023

Long Day

It's going to be a long rest of the day.  The Seattle traffic to the airport looks horrendous.  The local news has already warned us that the airport is going to be crazy busy.  I see that my flight has already been delayed, which doesn't bode well (though the delay is more on the departure time than the arrival time, at least for the moment).  And I suspect the flight will be full of families with their noisy kids, or worse their noisy babies, going to the UK for Christmas.  For some reason, I'm particularly not looking forward to this flight.  I didn't sleep well last night, and I doubt I'll get some decent sleep during the flight.  I hope this isn't some kind of "Final Destination" type premonition.  And the package I'm expecting today hasn't arrived yet (tracking says it is going to arrive by 8 pm, which isn't much help).  

No comments:

Post a Comment