Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Delivery Drivers

I think I'm at the point where anything I order has to be delivered to my office rather than to my home.  I am so frustrated with delivery drivers.  Whether it is their incapacity to stay on my driveway and leaving ugly tire marks on my grass (on one memorable occasion getting stuck in the grass when they tried to do a u-turn).  Whether it is leaving a package by my conservatory door (where this isn't cover) instead of undercover by my front door, meaning the package got soaked.  Whether it is leaving a package outside my neighbor's door instead of mine, and me looking like a package thief as I retrieve it.  Or - a new one that occurred today - where they couldn't even be bothered to go up my driveway and left the package at the bottom of it.  Which is open to the elements, isn't within eyesight of the house, and it's an absolute miracle that no one stole it as I'm sure anyone driving past could see it.  And this isn't just Amazon drivers, but FedEx and UPS are also guilty of these crimes.  Yep, I get that they might be busy and under a lot of pressure to get deliveries done during this festive period.  But there is no excuse for this sloppiness and lack of professionalism.           

No comments:

Post a Comment