Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Karens

Note to self - stop watching YouTube videos of Karens and Kevins.  It's just plain depressing.  I have encountered more than my fair share of these awful individuals in the real world.  One particularly memorable incident was when some Karen had a go at me out of the blue for not helping her retrieve her bag from baggage claim.  It was the classic example of the symptom that every Karen and Kevin possesses - and which is why there are so many of them in the US - entitlement.  Sadly, I think there are also certain situations where I can exhibit Kevin traits of my own.  I particularly detest dog owners who blatantly ignore signs telling them to keep their dogs leashed - it's nearly enough to turn me into a deranged nutcase.   

No comments:

Post a Comment