Monday, May 29, 2023

Pique

I'm not happy with my houseplants - they all look a bit unhealthy.  I think I am guilty of overwatering them, resulting in a lot of brown-tinged leaves.  And a lack of light does not help - to the extent that some have grown too tall searching for sunlight and cannot support their own weight.  So in a fit of pique today, I decided to throw them all away and I'll start again with some new ones.  Ones that are better suited to low maintenance and low light.  Sometime in the next week, I'll take a trip to a nearby garden center (one I haven't been to before, and which apparently has the largest selection of indoor plants in Western Washington) and pick out a locally-grown selection of indoor plants.  And let's see if I can do a better job with these ones!   

No comments:

Post a Comment