Sunday, May 21, 2023

Best Places To Live

The annual release of the best places to live in the US (or at least the best places to live in the US according to "US News & World Report") just got published.  Here are the top 10 places for this year:

・Green Bay, Wisconsin

・Huntsville, Alabama

・Raleigh and Durham, North Carolina

・Boulder, Colorado

・Sarasota, Florida

・Naples, Florida

・Portland, Maine

・Charlotte, North Carolina

・Colorado Springs, Colorado

・Fayetteville, Arkansas

Would I consider moving to any of these places?  Well, I have considered North Carolina in the past so I think I would consider it again.  Florida is definitely somewhere I would consider retiring to.  Alabama and Arkansas are places I haven't given any thought to - but which probably have a very attractive cost of living.  I definitely wouldn't move to the #1 place Green Bay - I don't want to go anywhere that has bad winters.  I don't think winters in Colorado or Maine are much better.  But it's an interesting list that warrants further investigation.     

No comments:

Post a Comment