Friday, May 12, 2023

Evening Walks

Now that the days are longer, sunset is later, and the weather is nicer, I have switched up from taking lunchtime walks to taking evening walks during the week.  This means that I can also do these walks on days that I go into the office, especially important if I have to go into the office more often - as long as I leave work early enough (which I can, at least for as long as they don't reintroduce core hours - something which I fear they'll do next).   I've been enjoying these sun-dappled evening walks a lot recently - the temperature is pleasant, the nature sounds tend to be louder, and I am able to more easily let my mind wander, which can be quite therapeutic.  However don't expect many photos, these are local trails that are familiar to me but not particularly photogenic.  Or are they?





No comments:

Post a Comment