Tuesday, October 25, 2022

The Work Blues

I'm fed up with my job at the moment.  Fed up with being a pawn in some weird power struggle between my manager and another manager.  Fed up with not having much say in the direction my job is going in.  Fed up with having to engage in some crappy training course I don't want to do.  Fed up with the news I found out today that they're thinking about making Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday core days where we have to go into the office.  A ridiculous notion that I don't agree with at all - it's basically going to result in an overcrowded office on those days, and absolutely nobody there on Monday and Friday.  Even the appeal of free lunches at work has lost a lot of it's luster.  These are not good signs, I think I need to give a lot more thought as to how I want to live out my twilight years professionally.       

No comments:

Post a Comment