Thursday, July 14, 2022

Starlight

I've been enjoying some limited-edition Coca-Cola Starlight this week.  What the hell does "Starlight" taste like I hear you ask?  Well, the outside of the can doesn't exactly help - describing it as "Space Flavored".  What the hell does that mean?  And I'm not even going to try to analyze the list of ingredients - the usual selection of addictive and unhealthy chemicals and corn syrup.  But, to my detriment, I like my soft drinks - and I quite like this.  But only as a one-off.  It's quite sweet - not sure how to best describe it, but I've read stuff like it tastes like minty cotton-candy sprinkled with vanilla (!), ginger and lemon furniture cleaning products (!!) and various other more sensible descriptions.  Clearly nobody has the same taste experience - which is something in itself.    

No comments:

Post a Comment