Friday, July 1, 2022

Roger

What's this now, another crappy photo of a rabbit?

Well, this one is a bit more interesting.  You see those steps to my house in the photo?  Well that is - or was - where that cute little bunny ran to when it was spooked.  So yes, I think it was living under those steps - or at least it was using the steps as a convenient hiding place.  This could be considered the closest I currently have to a pet.  However I use the past tense, because my landlord has cut the grass since that photo was taken and I haven't seen it close to my house since.  I feared it would be scared away or scared to death.  But the good news is that I saw the bunny happily munching away on some grass on the other side of my driveway yesterday.  Which is a relief - because this was a really small, really young and really adorable bunny, who I would be sorry to not see again.  Some farmers or gardeners may consider them pests, but I do not.  As opposed to finding a dead mole in my yard the other day, which brings me only joy.  I haven't been afflicted by mole hills as bad as I have in other years, but they are still popping up on the fringes of my yard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment