Thursday, July 7, 2022

Photography

It's been a long time since I posted photos from any walks or hikes I've done.  And that is because I haven't taken many photos to post.  Most of the hikes I've done recently are ones that I do regularly - I tend to stick to a selection of trails that are close and convenient - so unless I encounter something really unusual then I won't get my phone out.  But I don't even feel particularly obliged or motivated to take photos on trails that are new to me, like some I've done this week.  This is sometimes because the weather hasn't been cooperative.  It's sometimes because these new trails are not particularly photogenic - which might be one of the main reasons I haven't done them before.  And it's also because some of the best hikes to photograph are too demanding for my fitness level - which is unfortunate because I think they might have some of the best views.  But I will try to do better - particularly as the weather forecast for the next few weeks is looking good, so no excuses to not get out.    

No comments:

Post a Comment