Sunday, June 5, 2022

Out of Stock

There are 2 Lego sets I want - Titanic and Back to the Future Time Machine - and both of them seem to have been "temporarily" out of stock more or less all of the time since the day they were released.  Which has been for what feels like ages.  Talk about frustrating.  For Titanic, you can arrange to get an e-mail notification for when it is in stock.  But I have found this to be utterly useless - you get the notification in the middle of the night, and by the time you try to read it and go online to order it then they are out of stock again.  I think and hope at some point that both sets will be readily available again, but who knows when.  Ideally I would like to get them around Black Friday, because that is when you tend to get the best free sets with your order (which make perfect gifts for nieces/nephews!).  I imagine they will probably be available later in the year, because Lego have announced price increases which will come into effect during summer - somehow I predict these sets will become magically available only after the price increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment