Tuesday, June 7, 2022

I Hate Them

I think I've said before in this blog about how much I hate crows.  Well my hatred has just escalated to a new level.  I was in the office today and went for a post-lunchtime walk, and at one point during the walk a crow attacked me.  Twice.  Was it because I was wearing a black top today?  Maybe, but I'm not sure whether the color of my top really mattered.  Was it because I was walking too close to it's nest?  Much more likely.  I know where to avoid walking next time.  It didn't exactly hurt me fortunately - but just kind of brushed over my head.  A very weird sensation, I didn't know what it was first of all.  I never actually saw it coming either time - but certainly I saw it on a nearby roof aggressively cawing in my direction right after both times.  Don't know what else it could have been.  Got me really paranoid for the rest of the walk whenever I heard other crows cawing.  This is not the first time a crow has attacked me in Seattle.  Nasty creatures.  And that is why I really hate them.       

No comments:

Post a Comment