Sunday, June 26, 2022

Mischief

This popped up on my YouTube feed recently (I had to include the link here, because I wasn't able to imbed the video, but if that doesn't work then look up Peter Pan Goes Wrong on YouTube):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAVQtknp3XQ

And I have to say, I quite enjoyed it.  Very silly, very British, kind of like the next evolution of pantomime.  I had never seen this before, but when I googled the theater group it appears that they have had a few Christmas specials and a series on BBC, so you might be more aware of them than me.  But I noticed they also happened to be doing a US national tour of their play, and quite coincidentally they are in Seattle next week.  How fortuitous I thought, I think I'll get a ticket and go and watch them live.  Imagine my disappointment when I discovered every single one of their shows - and they are in Seattle for about 2 weeks - are sold out.  Gutted.  Hopefully I might catch one of their live shows another day (a less than subtle hint for something to do with certain family members when I'm next back in the UK!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment