Sunday, June 19, 2022

A New Enemy

A new enemy to my sanity has revealed itself in the last week.  An enemy that has haunted me in the past, but not recently.  And not in the US before.  An enemy that will always beat me on numbers, but can't match up to the might of a vacuum cleaner.  Yes, we are talking about ants.  I discovered a whole bunch of them in my downstairs bathroom the other day.  On and underneath my bath mats, all quite organized in their little lines.  I have no idea what they were doing there, especially since I had only cleaned that bathroom earlier in the week.  I probably should have paid more attention to where they entered into the bathroom from, but I was more consumed with vacuuming up the little buggers.  I haven't seen any since, but I fear there are loads more just inside one of my walls or underneath the house or some other place nearby ready to launch another offensive.  And I shall be ready to face them with the might of the Dyson. 

1 comment:

  1. Are you not concerned that there will be live ants in the Dyson ?

    I'm fairly sure a quick whoosh up the vac cl;eaner doesn't kill them.

    ReplyDelete