Tuesday, August 31, 2021

No Time

The latest, and they say last, trailer for No Time to Die came out today - and I am optimistic.  Here's hoping Daniel Craig's last outing as Bond will be a good one.  Now if the film's release doesn't get delayed again, then the big question becomes do I brave going to the cinema to watch it?  Honestly, I don't think so.  I have absolutely no idea what COVID measures they are implementing - presumably we have to wear a mask because it's indoors, but do they have to ensure social distancing?  I don't want to sit next to some unvaccinated stranger.  I don't particularly want to share an enclosed space for a couple of hours with loads of unvaccinated people, most of them unmasked as they consume popcorn and pop.  But I really want to see the film on the big screen.  What a dilemma.       

No comments:

Post a Comment