Saturday, August 14, 2021

Am I really bigger than XL?

Another free gift from work arrived in the mail today - and it is yet another coat.  And also yet again, it doesn't fit me.  So frustrating, it should be the right size for me but it's just too tight - and that's only with a t-shirt on underneath.  And this is a nice coat - it is a Marmot Gravity Jacket, and the tag that came on it says it retails for $150.   Am I just too fat?  Or I am just unlucky with the fit?  Either way, it seems a shame to waste it.  So I hope I can pass this onto a friend or family member who it will fit, and doesn't mind having my company name, logo and Seattle skyline adorning the coat.    

3 comments:

  1. If you mail it me, I'll take a punt for $30 + postage costs.

    (low offer price to reflect corporate branding & Seattle skyline)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alternatively I mail back to you a box of $30 value of proper UK
    confectionary (postage costs thus neutralised).

    You can even give me a "shopping list" for propoer UK stuff, not the "quasi-UK" products you mostly receive in your Britpack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan to bring it back with me next time I'm back in the UK (provisional plan is December, but lots of variables could make that sooner or later). So if you don't mind waiting and if it fits, it's yours for nothing.

    ReplyDelete