Monday, August 16, 2021

Changing Forecast

With it being my birthday this week, I thought I would take Thursday and Friday off work.  The forecast was really sunny for these two days.  Until today.  Now the forecast is cloudy for both days.  That is annoying - I was looking forward to taking a nice day trip or two, maybe to the mountains.  Now I've got to reconsider.  But I'm determined not to waste these days off - I'm sure I'll go somewhere.  I'm sure the forecast was good yesterday, how quickly these things change.  It's definitely a bit cooler and cloudier today than it has been, though still warm enough to wear shorts.  In fact, due to the hot summer we've had here and that I've been working from home, I think I've worn shorts almost every day over the last few months.  Though, sadly, my gams remain pasty white.   

No comments:

Post a Comment