Thursday, June 17, 2021

Sore Legs

I think I've been doing too many squats on Ring Fit Adventure recently, because I went for a lunchtime walk yesterday at one of my regular trails and it was an unexpected struggle to complete thanks to some really aching legs.  That'll teach me to try to get fitter!  Some of the exercises in Ring Fit Adventure are not going well - there isn't enough room in front of my telly to really stretch out like I want to (and also my ceiling is too low when I have to hold the ring above me!).  And as someone whose lack of balance has plagued me throughout my entire life, some of the yoga type skills are a real struggle as well (e.g. I cannot maintain a good tree pose without wobbling all over the place!).  But I shall persist as best as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment