Monday, June 21, 2021

Prime Day

Prime Day started today, and did I get anything?  Did I heck.  I certainly had a look, but there is just so much stuff on sale that I just get overwhelmed and give up.  There are really only 2 things I want right now - a new laptop and a PS5.  I did order a new laptop today, not from Amazon but from one of it's online competitors who was also having a sale.  I got about 25% off an Acer Aspire 5, for those interested.  As for the PS5 - still practically impossible to get one.  The nearest I came was last week where I managed to get into an online queue for one, but they were sold out well before they got to me.  I can wait.  The Prime Day continues tomorrow - but I really can't be bothered to spend hours searching around for something on sale that I don't really need.   

No comments:

Post a Comment