Thursday, June 3, 2021

Lunchtime Walks

I realize I haven't posted photos from any walks/hikes I've done recently, and that's mainly because I haven't been anywhere new or worthy of taking any.  But that changed on a lunchtime walk I did this week, on a gorgeous late springtime day.  Just a couple of photos, but it's a start.  It was from a place called Evans Creek Preserve, about a 1/2 hour drive away - so definitely a bit more than just a one hour lunch break!  It's somewhere I've been to once before, but that was during winter when a lot of the trails were closed - they are all open now, and I really like it there.  Not too busy, a decent and attractive 4 to 5 mile loop with enough elevation change to make it a decent workout, and enough variety that I can choose some different routes if I go again (which I will).


No comments:

Post a Comment