Thursday, October 15, 2020

Prime Day

I'm not normally a sucker for Black Friday type sales, but I did indulge myself with a few purchases during Amazon's recent Prime Day sales.  Nothing truly exorbitant - anything high end that I want would not be for sale - but I got a couple of things like an infrared thermometer, some AirPods and a new set of pots and pans.  Since I started working from home it seems like the amount of stuff I've been buying from Amazon has grown exponentially - no wonder Jeff Bezos is a very wealthy man.  But maybe not, I've kind of lost track of the sense of time this year.  It only seems recently that I was wearing t-shirts and shorts every day - and here we now with the days getting increasingly shorter, having to wear a jacket when I go out and having to turn my heating on for the first time since last winter.  Welcome back seasonal affective disorder.      

No comments:

Post a Comment