Thursday, October 22, 2020

Debate #2

I'm writing this literally as the debate is going on.  But I don't care, and I'm not watching it.  I might read some online pieces about it afterwards, but that's it.  I guess the mute button, if they use it, might make this debate a bit more civilized than the previous one - but a lie is still a lie, even if you speak it rather than shout it.  Less than 2 weeks to the election, thank god.  But I suspect a whole lot of BS before, during and after the election is still to occur.  Right now, I would say that I am slightly more optimistic that Trump will lose, but I don't trust the polls and I don't trust the American people.  As much as I'd like it to be a rout to send a clear message, I think it will be close - and I utterly dread the potential chaos and controversy that will inevitably happen afterwards if a certain orange buffoon loses it in a close one.   

No comments:

Post a Comment