Thursday, June 11, 2020

Song of the Week #9.4

Looking at my posts this week, I probably could've got away without having to add a music video to each one.  Good to know - there is still life in this old dog.  Had a weird moment yesterday - took the opportunity to wash my car in a rare sunny break this week.  The aim was to get rid of the pollen that has accumulated on my car, which I momentarily succeeded in doing before leaving the car out to dry.  Naturally loads of pollen collected on it once again.  Oh well.  But the weird thing was that I noticed that my car didn't have any mud flaps.  Did it ever have mud flaps?  Did I have them, and they got stolen and I never noticed?  Why has this only caught my attention for the first time now?  This has really thrown me.  Looking at a photo of my car when I first got it, I don't see any mud flaps - so it seems that I never had them.  But I'm still not sure.

Today's song is a number one from the 80's, that sounds more like something from the early 90's.  Hello early British house music!


No comments:

Post a Comment