Monday, June 8, 2020

Song of the Week #9.1

I'm doing a week's worth of "random" songs - since I don't have anything better to write about.  Maybe just a work week's worth - let's see how it goes.  I'm not going out much, I'm working too much, I don't have sports to comment about (I watched some rugby league from Australia last weekend - I love rugby union, but I remain extremely indifferent about rugby league even when there's nothing else on), current affairs is just too depressing, and I didn't think it was possible but my already unexciting life has got even more boring.

So first up, a song that is a lot more familiar to Americans than Brits - and has featured heavily in shows like The (American) Office and Family Guy.  No it's not great, but it's got a catchy chorus.


No comments:

Post a Comment