Friday, June 26, 2020

Forecast

There seems to be a strange but predictable pattern to the weather here over the last few months - sunny during the week, wet at the weekend.  This weekend is no exception with rain in the forecast and much reduced temperatures, despite the week being gorgeous and I think I wore shorts every day (maybe the only good thing about working from home!).  The problem is that my house gets so uncomfortably hot when it's sunny, especially upstairs - too many windows, and not enough circulation.  And so I have not had a decent night's sleep for what feels like a very long time.  Maybe there are other contributing factors - stress (from both work and current affairs), bad habits (being on my laptop or iPhone in bed), bad diet (eating too late, or drinking too much soda) all come to mind.  But I hope things are better this weekend with the reduced temperatures (though staying up late to watch Aussie Rules Football will not help!).     

No comments:

Post a Comment