Monday, June 22, 2020

Bites

It doesn't matter how many times I wash my bedding, somehow every time insects get under my duvet when I sleep and bite me to hell.  I must have about 30 insect bites on my legs right now - and all of them are incredibly uncomfortable and itchy.  This has historically always been an issue with me - my blood must be intoxicating and addictive to them.  One bite, and they can't get enough.  I've got some insect repellent for when I go on certain hikes, but I don't particularly want to resort to using it every night (and it stinks).  It's times like this when I wish I had central air-conditioning (a rare commodity in this particular part of the US) and wouldn't need to leave my windows open and let the little buggers in.  First world problems right.     

No comments:

Post a Comment