Sunday, July 28, 2019

Movies

Been watching a series called The Movies recently, which basically goes over the movies of each decade.  We've had episodes on the 80's, 90's and 2000's so far - a period of time that is right in my wheelhouse.  Inevitably it's very open to debate as to which movies they should focus on in each decade.  For the most part they've covered the films that I would.  But today's episode was a more interesting one because it featured the 70's - a decade I'm obviously a lot less familiar with, but is arguably the best decade for films ever.  At least that's what I think - too many classic films to list here.  But my overriding sentiment coming out of watching this episode - how the hell how I never watched Close Encounters of the Third Kind?  Ever.  Call myself a film fan?  Shameful.

No comments:

Post a Comment