Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy 4th of July

I wanted to go watch the Seattle fireworks tonight from the deck of my office building, but none of my friends at work were interested and I wasn't going to go by myself - so I'm staying in and feeling sorry for myself tonight.  Maybe not a bad thing as they close all the roads round my office and the traffic getting out after the fireworks is supposed to be absolutely horrendous - the main reason I didn't want to go by myself as I'd have to get there early and be stuck there for many hours before getting home.  So instead I'll just get annoyed by all my neighbors illegally setting off fireworks - which they've already started doing even though it's still a long way from the sun setting.  I'm going to drive up to Canada next Independence Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment