Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Misc

Some facts:

-        Yes, Trump is racist, has always been racist and will always be racist

-        No, the Cricket World Cup should not be shared

-        No, aliens do not exist but the million people who RSVPed to a Facebook event to break into Area 51 should still do it

-        No, Formula 1 is not in the least bit exciting

-        Yes, the American coverage of the Tour de France is absolutely awful and so I’ve hardly watched any of it this year so far

-        No, Boris Johnson will not be a good prime minister

-        No, I don’t give a crap about the Democratic primary debates

-        Yes, Prime Day is a total swizz

-        No, even I couldn’t bring myself to shelling out well over $1000 for a case of James Bond trading cards

-        Yes, Succession is the TV show I’m most looking forward to this summer 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with a surprisingly high number of these.

    But... point 3! Drake equation??

    p.s. I love the TdF & coverage here on ITV is fantastic (It helps that "G" seems in good form (Although the TdF is fickle & can "spit you out" at any time.

    ReplyDelete