Saturday, May 25, 2019

A First

Well I guess it had to happen sooner or later, but for the first time in the Greater Seattle area (and indeed for the first time anywhere for me) I actually saw someone wearing a Trump cap.  It wasn't one of those infamous red "Make America Great Again" cap, but a camouflage one with a big American flag and the word Trump emblazoned across it.  To be honest, I was quite surprised to see someone wearing one in the liberal bastion that is West Washington.  Must take some guts, since I've got to imagine that it does cause some staring and some comments - I know I wanted to say something (I wish I carried around a little bell with me, then I could have followed them around chanting Shame, Shame, Shame and ringing the bell!).  But if I was going to see someone wearing something like this, I would have put money on it happening where it did - in Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment