Tuesday, September 18, 2018

The Emmys

I didn’t watch the Emmys.  I never have, and I probably never will – these narcissistic award ceremonies do not interest me.  However, after perusing the list of winners and reading a few online articles about the ceremony, I did come across this tweet about Matthew Rhys’ win and Keri Russell’s non-win which is absolutely hilarious to the few people who actually watched The Americans, including me:

Keri Russell never getting an Emmy for The Americans is like when Elizabeth had to keep killing people while Philip went line dancing and f*cking up at the travel agency

It’s sad how few people will appreciate that joke – nobody watched the show, and now it’s ended forever.

1 comment:

  1. “Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye.”

    Bill Hicks

    ReplyDelete