Monday, September 10, 2018

Pants

I finally spent a gift card I had for REI today.  REI stands for Recreational Equipment Inc, and is a shop that sells sporting goods, camping gear, travel equipment and clothing – quite big in the US, and founded in Seattle.  I think I got the gift card from work, maybe from a step challenge a while ago, but I am prone to hanging onto these things for ages so glad to actually use it.  Probably should have done so a long time ago, since their flagship store is within walking distance of work.  I purchased something that I’m not really sure how much use I will fully get out of, but you never know – some convertible pants!  Yes, some hiking pants (that’s trousers in English-English) whose legs can zip off to create shorts.  Probably the kind of thing that would have been useful for me to have 15-20 years ago when I went backpacking, but probably less so now… but at least I can say I own a pair now!

No comments:

Post a Comment