Saturday, September 22, 2018

Shoes

I ordered a pair of shoes a couple of weeks ago, but never got an e-mail saying they were ready to pick up at the store.  But when I tracked the shoes, they said they had been delivered to the store last week.  So yesterday I went to the store to find out what was going on.  And, basically, they had lost them - they looked everywhere whilst I waited around but no luck.  They confirmed that the shoes had been delivered to the store, but they weren't where they should have been and weren't anywhere to be found.  And, unfortunately, my size was out of stock so they couldn't find a replacement pair in-store or even order another pair for me - so I had to cancel the order.  Then I got a phone call today saying they had found them - and so went in today to pick them up.  And for all the hassle, they gave me a load of discounts so in the end I paid about half the price for them than I would have paid yesterday.  Nice.  This is why I like American customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment