Sunday, September 16, 2018

Arachnophobia

There are absolutely loads of cobwebs and loads of spiders outside my house at the moment.  I have no idea why this is, maybe the weather we've had this year?  I certainly didn't notice the same thing last year.  Fortunately, for the most part they are staying outside - any spiders I see inside get killed immediately, and I have come across a few biggish ones that the thought of them crawling across me when I'm sleeping gives me nightmares.  But as much as I like the spiders being there because they kill all the annoying bugs, I think I need to get some spider killer spray and take action before winter - otherwise once the weather starts to get wetter and colder, they'll start to take cover in all the nooks and crannies in the house and eventually make their way inside.  I can't have that happen.

1 comment:

  1. It's Spider mating season dude - there was a big article about it on BBCi.

    They'll be long gone by mid-October

    Nae Stress!

    ReplyDelete